It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you're doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
Check out our work, and our culture.
(& our all around inappropriate take on halloween!)
- Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track
- Problem solve and predict potential problems related to scene setup and continuity
- Accurately reconstruct 3D geometry based on photographs
- Mastery of core 3D principles rotation, translation, scale, gimbal lock
- Thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc
- Well versed with Maya, and proficient in one or more camera tracking packages (Sytheyes, PFTrack, etc)
- Must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please attach any resumes or reels to your application before submitting.
Please remember to check your spam folder for email from @luma-pictures.com